Single Family Residence in Katama, Edgartown
PRE-CONSTRUCTION: ELEVATED COASTAL STYLE IN KATAMA. Construction is underway for this exquisitely styled coastal retreat, which is being built by Speedwagon Coastal Construction, known for their exceptional eye for detail and a dedication to quality craftsmanship. This architect-designed home will feature curated design details and styling, evoking an air of casual barefoot elegance and inspired seaside living. The open-designed living Great Room is highlighted by a 10-foot-high tray ceiling with white oak nickel-gap inlay, a handsome linear gas fireplace and an inviting sunlit Dining Area with 12-foot sliders that open out to the outdoor terrace and yard, with room for a pool (pool permit included with offering). The Kitchen is a gourmet cook's dream with top-notch SubZero®, Wolf® and Thermador® appliances -- plus beautiful stone countertops, a large center island with counter seating and a Butler's Pantry. There are a total of four bedrooms, each with en suite bath PLUS two additional half-bathrooms and two laundry rooms (laundry located on each floor) including an superlative Primary Bedroom Suite with vaulted ceilings, spa-like bathroom and spacious Sitting/Dressing Room/Closet. Top-notch architectural details and styling abound throughout the home including beautiful hardwood floors, custom tile, shiplap paneling, crown molding and too many other details to mention! Targeted completion is slated for Fall, 2023 and floor plans, elevations and specifications are attached for review. Located between Edgartown Village and South Beach, with easy access to the bicycle path, this is an idyllic location and home from which to launch your island lifestyle and create treasured Vineyard memories for years to come.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Road Maintenance
- There is a full unfinished Lower Level with 16-foot-wide window wells to allow natural light -- which offers expansion potential for a Media RoomGame RoomIn-Home Gym and more! Plumbing for bathroom shown on the plans will be roughed in. There is also a dog shed dormer entrance providing basement access to the outside.
- Linear Gas Fireplace In Living Room
- Hardwood + Tile
- Poured Concrete
- A,AC,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: The front door opens to reveal a dramatic two-story Foyer with open staircase. To the right, French doors open to a Dining Room and there is a small hallway that leads to the Powder Room. To the left of the Foyer is a first-floor Bedroom with en suite bath. The Foyer leads to expansive open-designed living area anchored by a Great Room with fireplace, a sunlit Dining Area with 12-foot sliding glass doors and a gourmet Cook's Kitchen. A second Half Bath, Mudroom and Laundry Room are located off the Kitchen and include convenient access to the backyard as well as the attached 2-Car Garage. The first floor features 10-foot ceiling height.Floor 2: The second floor features 9-foot-high ceilings and is comprised of a Loft Living Area and three bedrooms, each with en suite baths -- including an ultra luxurious Primary Suite with vaulted ceilings, a spa-like Bath with double vanity, free-standing soaking tub and glass walk-in shower and an expansive walk-in Sitting Room and/or Dressing Room / Closet and Sitting Area that can be customized as Buyer chooses (please inquire). The second floor features 9-foot ceiling height.
- From Herring Creek Road (Right Fork), enter Edgartown Estates at Deacon Vincent Way. Take first left on Brushy Lane and property is located on the left side of the road (#11).
- Professionally Landscaped Yard + Permit For in-Ground Pool Installation
- Off-Street Parking + 2-Car Garage
March 31, 2023
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $740,700.
Contact an Agent
- Phone number
- +1 (508) 338-2495
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Compass | Point B.