1 / 32
Condominium in Downtown, Edgartown
Private luxury at the Harbor View Captain’s Cottages — a wonderful way to live, Vineyard-style. If you’ve dreamed of a stress-free Island life, you’ve found it here, at the Captain Osborne Cottage. This beautifully furnished one-bedroom, one-bathroom suite blends deeded ownership with full maintenance and property management, courtesy of the Harbor View Hotel. And the luxury and simplicity come built in. There’s an entrance through a covered porch, plus a private deck and outdoor shower. The bedroom has a gas fireplace and walk-in closet with stackable washer and dryer. Housekeeping and room service are available to you. There is also the potential to convert into a two-bedroom and two full-bath suite, with Association and Town approvals. Outside your door, you’ll enjoy the hotel’s full concierge service, heated saltwater pool, and award-winning Bettini Restaurant. Beyond, is Edgartown Village with its world-famous harbor views, art galleries and boutiques, golf courses, and nearby pristine beaches. A perfect mix of casual elegance, private luxury, and ultimate convenience, this is your opportunity to live on vacation, when you own at Harbor View Hotel. The Harbor View has a Right of First Refusal as noted in the Master Deed Article 10.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Utilities: PhoneCableInternetHeatGarbage RemovalWaterSewer. Services: Property ManagementHousekeepingBell & Concierge Services. Insurance: Master Insurance Policy & General Liability Coverage. Maintenance: Exterior BuildingGrounds & Pool
- Oversized locked storage unit
- Gas fireplace in the bedroom
- Hardwood and tile in the bathroom
- Poured Concrete
- Located at the Harbor View Hotel on No. Water Street. Unit #51 occupies the entire first floor of the Captain Osborne Cottage. Showing notice is required. Showings are not available when guests are in the residence.
- Professionally landscaped grounds
- Hotel Parking Lot and on-Street Parking
March 24, 2023
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $1,632,300. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $4,114.91.
Contact an Agent
- Phone number
- +1 (508) 338-2495
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Donnelly + Co.