Single Family Residence in Central, Vineyard Haven
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Taxes are for fiscal year 2023
- Lower level is above ground in the front and on the right side.
- wood and carpet
- Poured concrete edges plus blocks
- Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: Enter from the front steps onto the large Farmers Porch to Front Door. Opens to Living Room with hardwood floors on the left with wood burning fireplace. First floor bedroom overlooks back yard. Full bath with shower. Front facing Dining Area. Updated Kitchen with new Appliances and countertops. Back door opens to small deck and beautifully planted back yard off the kitchen.Floor 2: Brand new (berber) carpeted stairs and second floor. 2 very good size bedrooms and one full bath with tub and shower. Good closet space. Many windows. Lovely back yard view from both bedrooms
- West Spring St. Drive past Spring Hill Rd and Alysa Lane on the right. Make your next left onto Goah Way. There is a large rock at the start of the street with Goah Way on the rock. 2nd house on the left.
- Right to use 40 ft ACC easement (Road)Spacious yard with beautiful garden plantings
This property was most recently assessed in 2022. It has been assessed at a value of $869,200. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $4,150.56.
51 Lagoon Pond Road
Single Family Residence in Lagoon, Vineyard Haven