Single Family Residence in Lagoon/Harbor, Oak Bluffs
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Finishedan abundance of storage on every level2-car garagemud roommedia room with fireplacekitchen-wet bardish washertemperature controlled wine cellarworkout gymfull bathroomegress to front patio and pool/deck.
- cherry wood; heated stone bathrooms
- A,AC,Disp,Ins,Irr,Media,OShFloor 1: Four bedrooms-three with private decks attached, two with en-suites full bath-jetted and/or soaking bathtub; additionally, a full bath shared with two bedrooms-with a private shared setting room, and one half bath leading to an open concept chiefs' gourmet kitchen, living and dining room fit for an epicurean, floor to ceiling fireplace, enclosed screened in patio. First primary bedroom has stairs up to a loft, as well as, down to the gym, plus a steam shower in the en suite.Floor 2: The mezzanine level has two bedrooms and a sitting area with a shared full bath.
- Barnes Road approximately .7 miles from the rotary across from the Lagoon.
- Professionally landscaped with timed lighting and underground sprinkler.
This property was most recently assessed in 2022. It has been assessed at a value of $4,460,500. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $23,551.