Single Family Residence in Chappy, Edgartown
PRIVACY & LUXURY ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD - this is a rare chance to own a sprawling 18.4-acre estate on Chappaquiddick. Surrounded by conservation land & next to the Royal & Ancient Chappaquiddick Links, this multi-generational estate offers an exquisite Main House (8335sqft), a second residence (1351sqft), Gunite pool with outdoor shower, tennis court, and 4 bay garage with finished living space (708sqft) over the garage. The Main House, remodeled in 2005, offers striking panoramic views of Cape Pogue Sound, a gourmet kitchen with upgraded top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances including a wine fridge, Viking Oven, 2 Sub Zero fridges, and granite countertops; multiple decks for outdoor living, a wet bar in the lower level adjacent to the pool & patio and an office perfect for working from home. The Guest House has 3 bedrooms, a full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, an outdoor shower, a multi-level deck, and a screened-in porch. The Bunk House has 1 bedroom, kitchenette, living area & full bathroom. This estate offers multiple land plots allowing for potential expansion opportunities. This property comes with Deeded Beach Access
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Full walk-out lower level with multiple overflow rooms2 full bathroomslaundry room with sinkand a living area with wet bar/kitchenette and dishwasher that lead out to the patio & pool
- Poured Concrete
- A,AC,Disp,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: The first floor is home to a massive Primary Suite complete with two generous closets, a separate shower, and Jacuzzi tub. 2 additional spacious bedrooms, a full hall bath, and a family room with a fireplace.Floor 2: Expansive Great Room, with an oversized fireplace, Gourmet Kitchen, 2 upper decks, and a half bathFloor 3: Ascend a spiral staircase and you've reached the office with incredible panoramic views of the outer harbor.
- Chappy Ferry to Chappaquiddick Road, Turn LEFT onto North Neck. Absolutely no drive-bys.
- Expansive Manicured lawn complete with Tennis Court & Pool
- 4 bay garage with ample onsite parking
December 10, 2022
This property was most recently assessed in 2022. It has been assessed at a value of $5,861,448.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Seacoast Properties.