Single Family Residence in Chappy, Edgartown
LUXURIOUS, large home designed with summer living in mind. This home features two levels of open living space centered around a TWO STORY STONE FIREPLACE AND FOUR SCREENED IN PORCHES! The primary-en-suite is on the first floor with nice separation from the three private guest rooms which are sited over the three car garage. The property features a HEATED POOL surrounded by granite cobblestone. Professionally landscaped, A MUST SEE! The property is only 1.6 miles away from the chappy ferry and close proximity to the Community Center. A true gem!
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Fully finished basement offers a family room and full bath.
- hardwood and tile
- A,AC,Ins,Irr,OShFloor 1: Entry that opens to a large living room and screened in porch. First floor primary-en-suite has it's own private screened in porch. A central stone fireplace with gas insert is the center feature in this area with the surrounding lounge area and game room area.Floor 2: Grand, open living with a stunning central stone fireplace surrounded by kitchen, dinning and living space, in addition to two screened in porches. A second floor walkway connects to separate guest quarters over the three car garage featuring bedrooms and baths.
- From the Chappy Ferry, continue on Chappaquiddick Road until you see West Cape Poge Avenue on your right, just before the Chappy Community Center, take the right onto West Cape Poge Ave. follow for .3 mile and the house is on the left.
- Spacious and professionally landscaped
- plenty of off street parking
June 16, 2022
This property was most recently assessed in 2022.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Vineyard Village Realty.