Single Family Residence in Lagoon, Vineyard Haven
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- None - Built on Pilings and sonotubes.
- Brazilian Cherry Floors throughout. Tiles in bathrooms.
- Pilings and Sonotubes.
- InsFloor 1: Residential: Ground floor bedroom, living room, kitchen, laundry, 2.5 baths, den. Deck facing dock with views over the lagoon. Commercial: Two rooms with separate entrance. Direct access to deck over the Lagoon and views over the Lagoon.Floor 2: Second Bedroom Suite with Full Ensuite Bathroom. Double doors to private deck with views of Vineyard Haven Harbor.Floor 3: Not Applicable
- From Five Corners, turn left towards Oak Bluffs. 95 Beach Road is on the right after Beach Road restaurant.
- Permanent Utility Easement: 368sq.ft. Temporary Utility Easement of 549sq.ft. expires 7.10.2024.Front Yard Parking - Rear Yard Deck and the Lagoon!
- Up to Six Parking spaces - 5 x Regular - 1 x Physically Challenged
This property was most recently assessed in 2022. It has been assessed at a value of $803,300. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $6,389.