We at Vineyard Open House offer a variety of services to help you sell your house and are devoted to providing our clients with personal and accommodating assistance.
One of the most important parts of selling your home is obviously establishing an asking price that is both reasonable and aligned with the value of your house. The way to do this is by creating a comparative market analysis, which will provide an accurate representation of what your home is worth. You can request a comparative market analysis using our easy form, or contact the Vineyard Open House Real Estate Office.
Creating an inviting and attractive atmosphere is crucial in enticing potential buyers, and Vineyard Open House is happy to offer staging services to help achieve this. Kristin Zern, director of the Rental Division, has had many years experience staging houses for promotional photos and open houses and will apply her expertise to your space. Contact us for more information on staging your home.
When listing your house Vineyard Open House you’re enlisting us to provide professional service and help every step of the way in getting your house sold in a timely manner. Just some of the services we offer are:
- Setting up for and facilitating open houses with prospective buyers in your home.
- Advertising your home in local media and on the Internet, including social media promotions.
- Featuring your home in the Vineyard Open House newsletter.
- Promoting your home on sites like Trulia, Zillow and Realtor.com to attract leads.
- Event marketing, wherein we organize an event, such as a wine tasting, in your home and invite a pool of top prospective buyers in order to present your home in a unique and attractive environment.
- Editorial and PR releases to local print and online sources to drum up interest.
- Featuring your home on Golf Course Home, a network of 40-plus member websites.
For more information on our services please contact us.