Hampton Lakes, SC, joins WaterViewHome.
We are pleased to announce the addition of Hampton Lake, a Bluffton, South Carolina master-planned community, to the WaterViewHome Network. With wooded and waterfront homesites, most of which accommodate boatslips, Hampton Lake is a Lowcountry haven that’s all about waterside enjoyment–from the pools to the beach to the spa–with great golf around the corner.
=> Hampton Lake, Bluffton
Golf nearby, spa and fitness, pool complex, stocked fishing lake, homes from the $200,000s.
Hampton Lake is a 900-acre lake community minutes from Hilton Head, Savannah and Beaufort. It overlooks a 165-acre freshwater lake with 15 miles of shoreline and is surrounded by a 340-acre nature preserve, collectively offering more than 500 acres of open space.
Residents of this community, voted by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) as “Best Community in America," gather at the Lakeside Amenity Village, with its two stone fireplaces. Its spacious Lakeview Room is home to events of all kinds.
The Lakeside facility houses such attractions as the Spa and Fitness Central, the Tower Bar, waterfront Backwater Bill’s restaurant and the Adventure Lagoon pool complex. Nearby is Dog Paddle Park, the first pet park at any private community in South Carolina.
Explore from the Lakeshore: You can launch boats from Doc’s Boathouse and visit The Outpost campsite across the lake on the shorefront. The lake is stocked with a variety of fish species, including the quarry of choice in Hampton Lake’s popular Tiger Bass fishing derby.
Real Estate: Hampton Lake, SC
- Homesites from the $120,000s
- Villa Homes from the upper-$200,000s
- Arbor Collection - LifeSmart™ Homes from the upper-$200,000s
- Imagination Collection - LifeSmart™ Homes from the low-$300,000s
- Lakeland Collection - LifeSmart™ Homes from the mid-$300,000s
- Cottage Homes from the upper-$300,000s
- Coach Homes from the mid-$600,000s
- Custom Homes from the mid-$700,000s
- The Sanctuary Private Residence Club, priced from the $175,000s
- 25 residences, 8 owners per residence. 6 weeks + unlimited other visits based on availability
- All owners are full members of HL Club and golf members at Pete Dye-designed Hampton Hall
- Click here for more information about Hampton Lake!