Sawmill Creek, FL joins the WaterViewHome Network.
We are pleased to announce the addition of the Sawmill Creek to the fast-growing WaterViewHome Network. An away-from-it-all community known for its extensive trails and waterways, Sawmill Creek is amenity-rich as well. It’s a place for relaxing on the golf course, in the ultra-modern fitness facility, or with a walk through the Village Center, with its shops and cafes.
Sawmill Creek is a 1,000-acre oasis in the heart of Palm Coast Park, an expansive mixed-use development located just down the road from the beaches of Palm Coast. The community is testament to the co-existence of residential development and environmental preservation.
The range of Sawmill Creek amenities is impressive, with something for everyone. A 15,000 sq. ft. Resident’s Club includes a media room, billiard room and an internet café. Active residents enjoy the state-of-the-art fitness facility with its heated lap pool and spa.
Championship Debut: The country’s first Jim Furyk-designed golf course will set Sawmill Creek apart. The U.S. Open champ and Ryder Cup stalwart is routing a challenging layout that will meet the high standards of the Audubon Silver Signature Sanctuary program.
Real Estate: Sawmill Creek
- Five distinct single-family home styles
- Styled from neo-traditional village design with rear garages to custom homes
- Lake, preserve, creek, and golf views
- Homes priced from the high-$200,000s (includes homesite)
- Estate homesites priced from the $100,000s
- No build time, allowing you to build now or when you are ready
- Click here for more information about Sawmill Creek!