Kingsmill on the James, VA is set on 2,900 acres.
We are pleased to announce the addition of Kingsmill on the James, VA, to the WaterViewHome Network. A well-loved resort community in Virginia’s destination town of Williamsburg, Kingsmill on the James has become a favorite up and down the Eastern Seaboard for golf, marina, woodland beauty, historic atmosphere and broad range of amenities to please both adults and children.
Located near historic Williamsburg, Virginia, on the banks of the scenic James River, Kingsmill on the James is 2,900 acres of green rolling hills and stately woods offering a variety of exclusive neighborhoods against a beautiful backdrop.
Within this lush setting, Busch Properties, Inc. (an Anheuser-Busch subsidiary) founded a community that preserves green space (40 percent of the property will remain untouched) and archaeologically significant areas, while providing extraordinary residential homesites.
Along with the natural setting and mild climate, residents of Kingsmill on the James have easy access to three championship golf courses, tennis, a sports club with indoor and outdoor pools, racquetball courts, exercise room, plus a luxurious, full-service spa and four restaurants.
Take Me to the River: Pete Dye designed the River Course to challenge the accuracy and power of LPGA Tour professionals, yet still be enjoyable for the average golfer. This 6,853-yard, par-71 boasts pure Virginia topography. It’s a shotmaker's test with great character throughout.
Real Estate: Kingsmill on the James, VA
* Heavily wooded homesites
* Custom-built and custom-designed homes
* All utilities underground
* Choice of waterfront locations
* Resort Condominiums, resale only, from $170,000 to $500,000
* Resale homes from $300,000 to $6 million
* Patio Homes adjacent to the golf course, resale only, from $400,000 to $550,000
* New homes from $600,000
* Luxury Riverfront Townhomes, from $775,000 to $1.5 million
* River Bluffs Luxury Condominiums, from $775,000 to $1.5 million
* Click here for more information about Kingsmill on the James!