Morris Yachts has launched its brand new M52 (3-cabin layout) and it will be heading to Newport next week where the company will be offering test sails along the Newport shoreline for interested parties.
This newest entry in the Morris fleet will also be gracing the America’s Cup race course as the official VIP Spectator boat for team Artemis Racing. A stylish head-turner, the M52 is just days old, and as a company-owned boat, her future owner can sail her away this summer. The M52 Coastal Voyager is the largest yacht in Morris’s M-Series Modern Classic range.
"With her long overhangs, breathtaking lines and elegant charm, she makes the perfect marriage of timeless classic design, modern performance innovations and the flawless heirloom quality Morris is renowned for," the company says on its website.
Designed in partnership with Sparkman & Stephens to deliver performance sailing that is fun and comfortable in classic style, the M52 is optimized to help you make the most of your time on the water. With her self-tacking jib and control lines led aft to the helmsman’s fingertips, sailing her is a snap.
M52 features include:
- One of the first boats in the USA to feature the new state-of-the-art Holmatro ‘Furl Finder’ furling system
- A new captain’s quarter berth, making this M52 suitable for an owner with a professional captain, or perhaps an owner who likes to cruise with extra family and friends
- The first M-Series modern classic to feature an onboard generator allowing more cruising amenities while underway, such as air conditioning
- An improved interior configuration with shower stall access from the main salon and a modified galley configuration for more secure cooking at sea
- New LED lighting plan optimizing battery life
- New Lewmar direct linkage steering system allowing for more precise steering control
Contact Morris Yachts for a private demo sail.