NEW THIS WEEK ON WATERVIEWHOME.NET
=>Frederica, St. Simons Island
Frederica is a 2,500-acre, private, gated golf club community located on St. Simons Island, Georgia, and bordered on three sides by historic Ft. Frederica, the Frederica River and salt marshes.
Luxury amenities include golf, equestrian, tennis, pool, fishing, boating and deepwater access to the St. Simons waterways. The community is being developed by Huizenga Holdings, owned by Wayne Huizenga, who is active in the club with his wife Marti.
Featuring 2,500 acres of Lowcountry splendor, private and secure, framed by the Frederica River, edged by sweeping marshlands and adjacent to historic Ft. Frederica, Frederica is a true private haven.
Golf with a Scottish Influence: Designed by Tom Fazio and created in collaboration with Sir Michael Bonallack of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews and in concert with its natural surroundings, Frederica’s championship golf course is set on more than 300 acres.
Real Estate: Frederica, GA
- Single-family homes and homesites
- Golf, lake, marsh, river, and wooded views
- Priced from $1.275 million to $3.295 million
- Homesites with golf, lake, marsh, river, wooded views
- Sized from 1 – 4+ acres
- Priced from $275,000 to $2.7 million
- Send me more information about Frederica!