River Dunes, whose luxury homes and spacious marina beckon sailors up and down the East Coast to its Oriental, NC, location, has joined the WaterViewHome Network.
This new marina community lies on the Intracoastal Waterway at the confluence of the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound, which stretches across 25 miles of open water to the famed Outer Banks. The community offers 14 miles of waterfront and a fully amenitized, world-class harbor.
Marina & Amenities
Boats and vessels of all types can be accommodated by the 400-slip River Dunes marina. Its location offers numerous creeks, marshes and backwaters ideal for canoeing and kayaking. Soft launch sites are also available.
At the marina, enjoy full use of its transient dockage, fine dining, harborside cottages, and of course the winds and waters that provide some of the most enjoyable sailing and motor cruising anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard.
A state-of-the-art exercise facility is located across from the Harbor Club in the Landing. Providing weights, treadmills, and harbor views while you exercise. In addition, trail maps provide the distances for community jogging and biking paths.
New and Emerging, with a Vintage Look: The community’s Harbor Club has a special feel, with wide-plank reclaimed flooring, vintage tobacco warehouse beams, plus indoor and outdoor fireplaces. The Club has casual dining on the pool deck and porches.
Real Estate: River Dunes, Oriental NC
- Three communities now under construction
- The Row
- Harbor views, screened porches
- Lock-and-leave service
- Chapel Square
- Coastal cottages and bungalows from 1,900 to 4,000 square feet
- Views of harbor, Cedar Creek and Mill Creek
- The Channel Homes
- Sited along 1,100-foot harbor entrance
- Double-story porches, authentic architectural details
- Views of the Harbor and Broad Creek
- Homes from $489,000
- Homesites for Custom Home Construction from $175,000
- Click here for more information about River Dunes!