Ranch Colony, FL joins WaterViewHome this week.
Located just north of the Palm Beach and Martin County line, Ranch Colony is an exclusive, approx. 2,000-acre, gated community, featuring five neighborhoods, each enclave exuding its own unique character and amenities.
Ranch Acres, for example, features homes and homesites amid the pastures and paddocks, stalls and arenas of an active horse ranch community. Generous property sizes, stocked lakes and natural preserves lend a relaxed, country atmosphere.
There are two golf neighborhoods, Old Trail and The Links with courses by Tom Fazio/Arthur Hills and Pete Dye; Tailwinds which features its own airstrip; Ranch Acres, with homesites ranging from five to 11 acres, and Ranch Estates, with estate-sized parcels 20 to 80 acres in size.
Small Town Allure: Jupiter is a quick 10-minute drive away and 15 minutes further puts you near deep-sea fishing and Worth Avenue and its shopping.
Real Estate: Ranch Colony, FL
- Old Trail - 74 approx. 3/4-acre homesites; prices range from $749,000 to $1.65 million
- The Links - 51 lots surrounding the Dye Preserve, from one to five acres, priced from $800,000 to $1.9 million
- Tailwinds - 51 homesites, 5 acres & up, priced from $1.9 million
- Ranch Acres - homesites from five to 12 acres, priced from $850,000 to $1.795 million
- Ranch Estates - homesites from 20 to 50 acres, priced from $1.695 million to $6.475 million
- Click here for more information about Ranch Colony!