Kiawah Island, SC: 90 Holes of Golf, Beaches, Tennis & a 5-Star Resort Rating
Kiawah Island, SC: Real estate for the ideal vacation home.
=> Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island
Kiawah Island is a private, master-planned, resort and golf communityjust 21 miles from historic Charleston, has joined the WaterViewHome Network of outstanding waterfront communities. Carefully integrating its residents' needs and amenities into the Island's pristine beaches, tidal marshes, winding creeks and maritime forests, Kiawah Island is both a top resort destination and vacation home ideal.
Ranked as the Second Most Romantic Beach in America in 2008 by National Geographic Traveler, Kiawah’s Atlantic frontage has an unforgettable beauty. Residents enjoy five outstanding championship golf courses, two tennis centers, the private Kiawah Island Club, plus a full range of outdoor activities.
The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island Golf Resort is a Forbes Five-Star, exquisitely designed oceanfront hotel that captures the spirit, history and charm of the South. This world-class getaway boasts numerous restaurants, including the Five-Star Ocean Room, an award-winning spa and beautiful accommodations.
Sea-Island Standout: With clubhouses set on some of Kiawah’s most dramatic settings,The Kiawah Island Club is a sea-island standout. From its complex of pools at The Beach Club to its rubico tennis courts at The River Course, the club has a full complement of exercise facilities.
Real Estate: Kiawah Island, SC
- Homesites, priced from the $200,000s to $5 million+
- Views include fairway, lagoon, marsh and creek, the Kiawah River and the Atlantic Ocean
- Homes, priced from $550,000 to $29 million
- Includes new custom homes and resale homes
- Homes vary from seasonal retreats to year-round residences
- Villas and Cottages, priced from the $200s to $2 million+
- Located conveniently close to Island amenities and offering spectacular views
- Click here for more information about Kiawah Island!