Visitors at the West Tisbury Farmer's Market sample goods from Mermaid Farm.
Friday - July 14th
- Explore the beach with your kids at a Pondside Adventure. Hosted by the Long Point Wildlife Rescue, this event runs from 11 am-12 pm. A Trustees educator will allow kids ages 5+ to do seaside crafts, and go on scavenger hunts and snorkeling adventures.
- Discover your creative side through paintings, photography, and sculptures at the Martha’s Vineyard Midsummer Fine Art Fair from Friday-Saturday. Stop by this annual event at the Tashmoo Spring Building anytime this weekend to support the Island Fund for the Arts at The Permanent Endowment for Martha's Vineyard.
- Bring your appetites to Grace Church for their coveted Lobster Rolls from 4-7 pm. If you’re not a fan of seafood, they also offer hot dogs and pie!
Saturday - July 15th
- Start your Saturday off right at the West Tisbury Farmer’s Market with food, friends, and music. Sample local produce, meats, and products from all over the island at 9 am-12 pm at Grange Hall.
- Head over to the West Tisbury Public Library for a Book Talk with Peter Simon at 4 pm. Peter Simon is discussing his new book: Martha’s Vineyard To Everything There Is a Season. Books will be available for purchase and signing and there will be free refreshments.
- Join the FARM Institute at a silent auction, Meals in the Meadow, to benefit farm-based education programs from 5-10 pm. Support a great cause and enjoy a buffet dinner catered by Scottish Bakehouse, featuring FARM Institute meat and Island produce. Dance to the music of the Sultans of Swing after sampling cocktails and hors d'oeuvres highlighting local fare.
Sunday - July 16th
- Explore the island in a new way from 10-11 am with the Arboretum Guided Tour. A guide will teach you about the people, history, and nature that make the Polly Hill Arboretum so unique.
- Come out to the Portuguese-American Club to celebrate the Portuguese Holy Ghost Feast & Festival with a parade at 11 am! The community comes together to celebrate this holiday with traditional dancing, food, and games.
- End the weekend on the right note with a 5 pm concert from the award-winning operatic tenor, Kyle Van Schoonhoven, at Saint Andrew’s Episcopal Church.