Friday - July 21st
- Enter the Oak Bluffs Bluewater Fishing Classic to experience some of the best big game fishing in the world. Registration for this weekend’s event includes an overnight adventure which allows competitors to fish for two straight days.
- Shop the Annual Book Sale, sponsored by the Library Friends of Oak Bluffs, this weekend from 10-4 at the Oak Bluffs Public Library. People of all ages will find gently used books at bargain prices.
- Attend The Vineyard Sound concert to enjoy stellar vocals, award-winning arrangements, and a diverse repertoire that has become a summer tradition on the Island. See this all-male a capella group perform at the Trinity Worship Center at 8 pm.
Saturday - July 22nd
- Sail in the 80th annual ‘Round-the-Island-Race hosted by the Edgartown Yacht Clu**b**! Sailboats of all sizes **race 55 nautical miles** in this fun and competitive event. If you’re not a sailor, try to catch a glimpse of the boats from land as they sail around the island.
- Start your Saturday off right with Goat Yoga at the Native Earth Teaching Farm. This 10 am class is perfect for animal lovers and is open to all experience levels. Registration is required in advance.
- Bring your appetite to the annual Blueberry Festival at the First Congregational Church of West Tisbury. Free food and refreshments featuring fresh blueberries will be served from 12-4 pm on the front lawn.
Sunday - July 23rd
- Celebrate the talented artisans of the Island at the Vineyard Artisans Summer Festival. Buy directly from more than 70 artists or simply enjoy demonstrations of their craft from 10am-2pm in Grange Hall.
- Bring a group of friends to the Day Drinker’s Brunch at the Ritz Soulkitchen. Enjoy a relaxing Sunday with great food, drinks and the music of Griff the Piano Man.
- Pick up some locally-grown produce for your Sunday dinner from the Island Grown Initiative’s Mobile Market. Their fresh produce will be available at Wampanoag Tribe in Aquinnah beginning at 5:45 pm.