Single Family Residence in Downtown, Edgartown
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Partial with bulk head access - houses mechanicalsdehumidifier.
- Two - 1 wood burning1 propane
- Restored as well as new wood floors
- AC,Irr,OShFloor 1: Front to back; step inside this vintage charmer to a welcoming foyer with front staircase up to the left and a parlor/library to the right. Wide open living/dining room spans the width of the structure, complete with a china/butlers closet and wood burning fireplace. Heart of the home design combines an ample, fully equipped gourmet eat-in kitchen with a comfortable living space, gas fireplace, and access to side parking. Rear of the house has a third living room with sliders to the garden beyond, a beautifully crafted staircase, laundry room, full bathroom - and access to both garage and back yard.Floor 2: Access is easy with two staircases leading to six bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Middle south facing bedroom enjoys a sunny balcony. Rear primary suite includes a dressing room and exterior deck and staircase to the back yard below.
- This outstanding village property has impressive rental history available on request. Please note the improvements list as well as floor plans under documents.
- Private with lush plantings, flowering trees and seasonal gardens.
- Convenient side on-site parking + garage
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $2,619,300. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $6,800.