Single Family Residence in Downtown, Edgartown
Beautifully restored Intown Home built in 1840. 4 bedrooms 3.5 bath.The Uriah Morse House. High Ceilings throughout. Original wood floors. Three newly relined fireplaces with original mantles. First floor bedroom with private bath. Second floor Primary Bedroom with fireplace and ensuite bath with free standing tub and luxury shower. Two additional bedrooms and full bath. Many original details. This home was completely renovated in 2016 inside and out. All new electrical, plumbing, double panel windows with wood sashes, roof (35 year) shingles, *siding, *shutters, bathrooms, plaster and mechanicals. Lovely fir outdoor deck accessed from dining room and upscale kitchen with pantry, laundry room and half bath. Outdoor cedar shower. Irrigation. Central Air. shed and outdoor shower in yard. Garden shed. Lovely gardens with stone border with a little room to be creative. Propane FHW and FHA systems.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Crawl with dehumidification accessed from the interior front hallway. Mechanicals in crawl. Enter through a hatch in the side hallway into about a 5.5ft height space then it gets lower. Concrete slab under the house. Dirt floor under kitchen/pantry/laundry room
- Beautiful original and reconditioned old pine floors
- concrete slab and dirt floor
- A,AC,Irr,OShFloor 1: Spacious Upscale Kitchen w very high ceiling. Pantry, half bath and laundry room off the kitchen. The kitchen and the inviting separate Dining room with fireplace opens to deck/private backyard with lovely plantings and grassy area. Front living room with fireplace. First floor bedroom with ensuite bath. First floor front facing office.
Lovely restored wide pine floors.Floor 2: Two bedrooms and one full bath. Front facing generous master bedroom with fireplace and ensuite bath with standing tub.
- Morse Street less than 1/2 block from North Water Street before Fuller Street turnoff. This is the quieter section of Morse St between Fuller and North Water Street.
- There is a separate strip of land, driveway, between the house and the parking area. The right hand side of the driveway belongs to 26 Morse Street and has a dedicated easement on it for access to the house behind it. Parking for 3 cars is owned by 26 Morse St to the right of this strip. The left hand side of the driveway is owned by a North Water St homeowner whose home is directly behind 26 Morse St and who allows 2 other properties behind their portion of the driveway access to the back/garages of their homes.generous side and back grassy yard with deck
- 3 cars on site
October 05, 2022
June 06, 2021
It has been assessed at a value of $2,933,500. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $9,277.67.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Seacoast Properties.