Single Family Residence in Lagoon/Harbor, Oak Bluffs
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Road maintenaince
- Partially finished with a kitchenettea spacious living room with a french door to a private decka bedroomand a full bath. Large windows bring in lots of light and allow for proper egress. Mini-split provides heating and air conditioning. The finished area of the basement is not included in the listed square footage. Unfinished portion of the lower-level is home to the new furnace and hot water heateradditional storage and a bulk-head.
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Mix of wood, tile, luxury vinyl and carpet
- Poured Concrete
- Ins,Irr,MiniSplit,OShFloor 1: The mudroom is also home to the laundry and a newly remodeled powder room. The kitchen is truly the heart of the home in this house and has all-new stainless appliances that include double wall ovens, a gas cooktop, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. The living room has a gas fireplace and sliding doors to the back deck. The dining area also has a set of sliding doors to the back deck. A den/office finishes the first floor.Floor 2: Primary en suite with double vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms and a shared bath finished the second floor.
- Owners in residence. 24-hour notice is preferred.
Barnes Road to Vineyard Hills/Pond View Drive. Take your first right. Poplar Lane is on the first. #3 is the first house on the right.
- Tiered backyard with in-ground pool
- Plenty of off-street parking
This property was most recently assessed in 2022. It has been assessed at a value of $888,000. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $7,668.04.