Single Family Residence in Central, Vineyard Haven
A combination of luxury, comfort, and natural beauty, this expansive custom, 6,000+ square foot, five bedroom, post and beam home is sited on more than seven acres of land, surrounded by more than 200 acres of Land Bank property. From the moment you step inside, you'll be captivated by the attention to detail and the high-end finishes throughout. The open concept layout allows for seamless flow from one room to the next, perfect for entertaining or simply enjoying daily living. The great room features a beautiful custom Johnny Hoy stone fireplace, cypress ceiling, white ash flooring, and custom cabinetry. High end chef's kitchen with breakfast bar opens into the dining area. Home has state of the art technology, solar panels, and an elevator. From the screened porch, with a second custom fireplace by Johnny Hoy, to the expansive finished basement with media room, this home invites you to enjoy many amazing spaces. Main floor offers the open living concept as well as a separate den, two offices, and two bedrooms, including the primary bedroom suite with office and bathroom. Single story living as well as handicapped accessibility and generational living is possible with this floor plan. In addition to the media and rec room, the lower level has ground floor living space as well as two additional bedrooms, two full baths and a 1/2 bath in the theater room. The beautiful, professionally landscaped yard leads you to a two story post and beam 48x52 barn. Every detail of this home has been carefully designed to exceed your expectations. Impeccable craftsmanship elevate this home to a level of luxury that is unmatched. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this dream home your home.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- Fullexpansivefinished with two bedroomsmedia roomrec roomliving roomtwo full and one half bath. Heat is a duel propane 3000 gallon tank or oil furnace. The AC is electric from the solar 106 solar panels. Xfinity and WiFi.
- two - built by Johnny Hoy
- wood and tile
- Poured concrete
- AC,Ins,Irr,Media,OSh,WdStoveFloor 1: Expansive first floor. Primary bedroom is on this level, two offices, living, dining, kitchen.
- Edgartown Vineyard Haven Road to Head of the Pond Road. Follow Head of the Pond Road straight until the road turns to dirt. Island Grown Initiative will be on the left. Watch on the right for a grey barn and paddock. Take the driveway just past the barn. You will see the sign Malabar. Follow to the end.
- Easement across 81 Stoney Hill Road to access 71 Stoney Hill RoadLarge, landscaped w/ 15 zone irrigation - Vineyard Gardens, Jeremiah Brown
- Yes, pea stone, circular driveway
September 29, 2023
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $3,665,900.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Island Real Estate.