Commercial in Downtown, Vineyard Haven
Commercial condo located in Tisbury Market Place - Great opportunity to become part of a thriving business community. Create a space that will work for your business. Currently, the 586 sq. ft. space is divided into a small reception area, 2 treatment rooms with sinks, and a back office/storage room. Deeded space is actually 600 sq. ft.. Unit is being sold "as is". A pipe burst but has been repaired. The unit needs new flooring and lower section of the sheetrock needs to be repaired. Half-bath is shared with the unit next door.
- Association Fee:
- Association Fee Includes:
- Fireplace Features:
- Foundation Types:
- Frontage Type:
- Interior Features:
- Link MLS Comments:
- Lot Features:
- Parking Features:
- Possible Use:
- Assessed Building Value:
- Assessed Land Value:
- There are monthly condo fees that cover master insurance policyreservetaxesexterior maintenancecommon areas. There is a 2023 special assessment of $2717.00 with 1/2 due by June 1st and the balance due by Dec. 1st.
- InsFloor 1: This is a first-floor unit.
- Buyer's agent must be present for all showings and purchase-related appointments. Empty and easy to show.
There is a 2023 special assessment of $2,717.00 with 1/2 due by June 1st and the balance due by Dec. 1st.
- Ample parking in the front and rear of the Tisbury Market Place
March 13, 2023
This property was most recently assessed in 2023. It has been assessed at a value of $264,400. The annual tax responsibility for this property is $2,002.57.
©2022 LINK, All Rights Reserved. Not responsible for misinformation or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice. Listed by Island Real Estate.